What is Moto X3M?
Moto X3M is a motocross game where you have to drive dirt bikes over challenging obstacles in increasingly difficult tracks. The game features amazing 3D graphics with realistic physical behavior of the vehicles. As you progress, new levels are unlocked and new types of vehicles become available.
What makes Moto X3M unique?
Moto X3M has everything a good game must have: fun gameplay, nice graphics and addictive music. But there’s more! Thanks to an in-game editor players can create their own tracks – either using advanced mode with curves or by choosing from predefined objects for simpler situations. Multiplayer mode allows users to compete head-to-head against other players over the Internet on randomly generated maps or custom tracks.
What are the main features of game?
- play game in singleplayer mode to unlock new levels and vehicles;
- complete over 50 challenges in 3 different environments (forest, snow and desert);
- create your own tracks in an easy-to-use editor;
- race against AI opponents or against friends over the Internet;
- challenge random players online in multiplayer modes.
How can I try it out?
Moto X3M is available for Windows, MacOS X and Linux operating systems under GNU General Public License v3 license. Visit our website to get more information about how to download and run the game on your computer! The latest version of Moto X3M is 0.1, released on August 8th, 2015.
How to Play Moto X3M?
The game is controlled with cursor keys and a spacebar.